How we acquired the timeshare
In 2017, Continental Baptist Missions gave the Montana Regular Baptist Fellowship a timeshare unit at Fairmont Estates.
What we acquired with the timeshare
Unit: E10, week 22
101 High Country Drive
Anaconda, MT 59711
Fairmont Hot Springs Pools
Free use of Fairmont Hot Springs Pools
How the timeshare is used
The following guidelines for the use of the unit were developed at the 9/22/2017 Council of Six meeting:
1. Pastor and wife of a fellowshipping church (first to call = first in line).
2. Supported missionary and wife of a fellowshipping church (first to call = first in line for this category).
3. Deacon and wife of a fellowshipping church (first to call = first in line for this category).
4. Member in good standing of a fellowshipping church (first to call = first in line for this category).
5. For the sake of schedules – March 1st is the final date to call. Whoever is on the top of the list at that time will get to use the unit for the week.
6. Those in categories 2, 3 and 4 should understand that they could be “bumped” if a higher category calls before March 1st.
7. The user will be responsible for the maintenance fee with a suggestion that the fee for pastors could be covered by a church or donor.
8. The fee (currently $425) will be due by March 20th. The user will be notified on March 21st.
Contact: Pastor Matt Schrepfer at (406) 291-2691 or send an email with the form below.